Ideal design of a rotary heat exchanger for all applications that require higher rigidity and flexibility of construction.
The heat exchanger frame is made of hot-dip galvanized sectional bars interconnected by joining corners. The heat exchanger may be encased in a housing consisting of panels with excellent heat insulation parameters. Assembled versions of rotary heat exchanger are especially suitable as a stand-alone component of air handling systems.
- Rigidity of construction
- Excellent heat insulation parameters when encased by heat insulation panels
- Suitable as a stand-alone component of air-handling systems
- Undivided as well as divided design of cabinet
- Optional bypass
- Optional custom surface color
- For all types of rotors
- Maximum rotor diameter 3800 mm
- May be encased by insulation panels – thickness 25 mm, 50 mm (front and side panels)
- Thermal transmittance coefficient pursuant to EN 1886/2007 – T2
- Thermal bridge coefficient class pursuant to EN 1886/2007 – TB3 / TB2