The new H-Wave rotor has the potential for the highest heat and humidity transfer efficiency. The newly developed waveform is a major factor in optimizing temperature efficiency due to the warm core of the airflow approaching the duct wall.
Our technology protected by utility model is now ready to meet the ever-increasing legislative requirements for ecodesign, and with 100% certainty it is a step in the right direction in the benefits of savings for the future.
- Maximum possible efficiency of heat and humidity transfer
- Timeless fulfillment of ecodesign requirements for ventilation units
- Significant savings for the future
- Optimal wavelength for the most efficient energy transfer with regard to the pressure loss of the duct
- Increased perpendicular strength of individual layers and thus the rigidity of the entire rotor
- The most suitable shape of the duct and the most optimal thickness of the Al foil
- Optimization of energy transfer and rotor statics
- For all types of rotors – temperature, entalpic, sorption
- Increase in temperature efficiency compared to standard wave by up to 5%
- Temperature efficiencies of almost 90% for the condensing rotor type
- Humidity efficiency for hydroscopic rotor design up to 95%
- Complies with Directive 2009/125/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council establishing a framework for the setting of ecodesign requirements for energy related products and its implementing Commission Regulation (EU) No 1253/2014 (Ecodesign requirements for ventilation units)