The new H-Wave rotor has the potential for the highest heat and humidity transfer efficiency. The newly developed waveform is a major factor in optimizing temperature efficiency due to the warm core of the airflow approaching the duct wall.
Our patented technology is now ready to meet the ever-increasing legislative requirements for ecodesign, and with 100% certainty it is a step in the right direction in the benefits of savings for the future.
- Maximum possible efficiency of heat and humidity transfer
- Timeless fulfillment of ecodesign requirements for ventilation units
- Significant savings for the future
- Optimal wavelength for the most efficient energy transfer with regard to the pressure loss of the duct
- Increased perpendicular strength of individual layers and thus the rigidity of the entire rotor
- The most suitable shape of the duct and the most optimal thickness of the Al foil
- Optimization of energy transfer and rotor statics
- For all types of rotors – temperature, entalpic, sorption
- Increase in temperature efficiency compared to standard wave by up to 5%
- Temperature efficiencies of almost 90% for the condensing rotor type
- Humidity efficiency for hydroscopic rotor design up to 95%
- Complies with Directive 2009/125/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council establishing a framework for the setting of ecodesign requirements for energy related products and its implementing Commission Regulation (EU) No 1253/2014 (Ecodesign requirements for ventilation units)